Black and white marble mantelpiece
The meticulously crafted contours of the ladies’ busts are not made of marble, but cast in bronze. Breathing life to that combination of white marble and dark bronze casting. The strong contrast of the polished white marble and the darker bronze castings also emphasises the lovely charm of this handcrafted work of art. With the curved mantelpiece and the columns flanking the fireplace cut-out, the feminine grace of the design is emphasized. One can easily envision the lady of the house making herself comfortable on an ottoman in front of the fireplace to read a book by the open fire. The VERGINI-BRONZO marble fireplace can be envisioned in alternative colour combinations, such as white and slightly reddish marble. Unleash your imagination and collaborate with us to create your personalized marble fireplace based on this exquisite console design.
Advantages of a Classic Garden Elements marble fireplace
• Our classic fireplaces are based on historic English designs.
• The product photos show examples of the material, size and price of our fireplaces.
• Our fireplaces are hand-carved by experienced stonemasons.
• Each of our marble fireplace surrounds is a unique, made-to-measure piece.
• There are five kinds of marble to choose from, as well as travertine.
• Other kinds of marble and natural stone are available upon request.
• The estimated delivery time frame is within 12 weeks; fireplaces are delivered from Germany using our own van and driver.
• Our marble fireplace mantels must be installed on site by a specialist, such as a skilled builder.
• Our period fireplaces are purely decorative and can be used in combination with either an open fire, an electric fire or an ethanol fire.
• When you order one of our fireplaces, you are entering into a binding contract – please note that we are not able to offer returns or refunds.
• Due to the fact that our mantelpieces are all hand-carved and made from natural stone, the exact appearance may vary from what you see here in our product photos. These differences are not flaws in the product but rather the result of choosing to buy a unique, hand-carved product.
A two-toned marble fireplace evokes a comforting ambiance in the home
The two-coloured marble fireplace unquestionably establishes itself as the heart of the home. With its graceful female busts and gently curved design, it radiates a pleasant warmth, even in the absence of dancing flames. Elevate your living space with a chimneypiece crafted from genuine marble. Throughout generations, natural stone has remained a cherished material, maintaining an enduring charm. The two-toned marble fireplace is destined to make a lasting impression in your home, becoming a focal point in many photographs and continuing to captivate future generations. Tailored to your specifications, the marble fireplace seamlessly integrates into the room, making it equally suitable for both newer and older buildings.