DELIVERY INFO + TAX INFO
How much does it cost for my order to be delivered?
• Free delivery in England, Scotland and Wales (except islands).
• Please e-mail our customer service for a carriage quote if you need a delivery to Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and other UK Offshore Islands: email@example.com
Where do you deliver to?
We are able to accept orders outside the UK to be delivered worldwide (truck delivery / airfreight / seafreight), but you will not be able to place your order online. Please contact our Customer Service team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your order: we will then be able to calculate the cost of carriage and related fees (customs duties, tariffs) and take your order if acceptable.
We offer free delivery to some European countries
We offer free delivery to these European countries: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Hungary, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Poland, Slovak Republic and Czech Republic. Please contact our Customer Service team by email at email@example.com with details of your order or order online using our German website for such an order: www.classic-garden-elements.de
How long will I wait for my order to be delivered?
For all our standard items the maximum delivery time is 30 working days following receipt of payment.
For customised items or special colours the maximum delivery time is 60 working days following receipt of payment.
How will my order be delivered ?
We deliver your order using our own van and driver.
For a few small items, such as garden stakes, plant supports and small garden obelisks we sometimes also use UPS Parcel Service.
Will you advise me about the day and time of delivery ?
We will advise you about the day of delivery once we received your order. Our drivers will then contact you (sms or phone call) at which time they will deliver. Please make sure we will have your day time phone number (best mobile phone) for the day of delivery.
In case of a UPS Parcel Service shipment we will advise of the day of delivery and email you the UPS Track Code.
I’d like my order to be left if I’m not in. Can you arrange this?
Our standard policy is that all orders require a delivery signature. However, we are able to arrange for orders to be left without a signature at your discretion.
Our driver will follow your instructions where to place the goods in case nobody is home.
UPS Parcel Service delivery:
It is perfectly fine if you leave a signed note at your garden gate for the courier that they can take as evidence. Here an example for such a note:
UPS Parcel Service
Please leave my parcels in front of porch. (Date / Signature)
How do I add a different delivery address?
You will be given the option to add a different delivery address at the check-out stage of your order.
If I am ordering several items, will they arrive at the same time?
All items which are in stock will be despatched together.
DELIVERY from Germany to the United Kingdom – Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do you deliver to the UK?
A: We deliver with our own van. The driver is Thomas
Q: Does your driver speak English?
A: Thomas does speak English
Q: How do your driver get through customs?
A: Our driver is provided with all required documents for a no worry custums procedure.
Q. What documents are required to get through customs?
A: These documents are:
– A German EORI customs registration: DE4710002
– A UK EORI customs registration: GB 3607 9846 7000.
– A ‘REX’ named customs registration for tariff free delivery to the UK.
– A UK VAT number: 360 7984 67.
– An EU Export Declaration MRN featuring a Bar Code. Provided by German customs agent for each delivery.
– A French customs confirmation named ‘Envelope’, also with Bar Code. Provided online by French customs for each delivery.
– An Export Invoice for all goods on the van. Provided by ourselves for each delivery.
– A Pack List of all goods on the van. Provided by ourselves for each delivery.
– An online registration of all goods with UK customs, named C-88. Provided by our UK customs agent at Dover for each delivery.
Q: Why do you charge UK VAT?
A: We are registered in the UK with our UK VAT Nr.: 360 7984 67. Such we charge UK VAT to all our UK custumers.
Q: Do I need to pay the UK VAT upon delivery to your driver?
A: No, you don’t.
You already paid the UK VAT as it is included in your online payment. We then pay VAT received to HM Revenue & Customs on a quarterly base. Due to that arrangement we do not need to pay VAT at the UK border.
Q: How frequently do you deliver to the UK?
A: From March till October we deliver each second week. In Winter we deliver at least once per month. Please feel free to ask us about delivery before you order.