Decorative fireplace made from real marble or natural limestone
The English design of this striking fireplace has clean lines and a clear structure. Its modest elegance, combined with the antique design influences, means that it is a fantastic all-round choice. The versatile CLASSICISMO-PURO will fit in beautifully in almost every kind of room, whether the style of décor is modern or traditional. The stylish frieze is as eye-catching in its design as the elaborately carved jambs. The smooth surfaces of this magnificent chimneypiece allow the natural beauty of the stone – whether it’s marble or travertine – to shine through, captivating all who see it with its rich texture and unique look and feel. The CLASSICISMO-PURO looks especially exclusive and sophisticated when carved from black marble. On the other hand, if you choose a lighter colour of marble, such as white, cream white or light red, then the fireplace’s stylish English design really comes to the fore.
Advantages of a Classic Garden Elements marble fireplace
• Our classic fireplaces are based on historic English designs.
• The product photos show examples of the material, size and price of our fireplaces.
• Our fireplaces are hand-carved by experienced stonemasons.
• Each of our marble fireplace surrounds is a unique, made-to-measure piece.
• There are five kinds of marble to choose from, as well as travertine.
• Other kinds of marble and natural stone are available upon request.
• The estimated delivery time frame is within 12 weeks; fireplaces are delivered from Germany using our own van and driver.
• Our marble fireplace mantels must be installed on site by a specialist, such as a skilled builder.
• Our period fireplaces are purely decorative and can be used in combination with either an open fire, an electric fire or an ethanol fire.
• When you order one of our fireplaces, you are entering into a binding contract – please note that we are not able to offer returns or refunds.
• Due to the fact that our mantelpieces are all hand-carved and made from natural stone, the exact appearance may vary from what you see here in our product photos. These differences are not flaws in the product but rather the result of choosing to buy a unique, hand-carved product.
Do decorative, antique-style marble chimneypieces fit with Bauhaus architecture?
Those who appreciate the dramatic effect of juxtaposing grandeur with minimalism will be sure to like the idea of installing an antique-style marble fireplace in a Bauhaus villa. These magnificently ostentatious marble mantels are especially striking and impactful when displayed in contrast to the minimalistic nature of Bauhaus architecture and designs. By installing the CLASSICISMO-PURO in a Bauhaus-style home, you will succeed in creating a place of warmth and cosiness in a cooler, more functional space. A place to feel at home in. A place in which you can relax.
The combination of the beautiful marble and the exquisite, hand-carved design makes these fireplace surrounds truly unique. Their sumptuous shapes, cut from the finest of natural stone, will touch all of your senses and leave their mark on all who view them. By customising the design and choosing the perfect type and colour of natural stone for your home, you can be sure that a Classic Garden Elements marble fireplace will fit seamlessly into the design of your living room, dining room, or other indoor space.