Bespoke fireplace mantel with delicate design
Hand-carved statues of Metis, the first lover of the ancient Greek god Zeus, and Fortuna, the goddess of luck, adorn the jambs of the TRE-MUSICISTI marble mantel. Metis is shown holding a lyre – a stringed instrument used in ancient Greece – whilst Fortuna has in her hand the famous cornucopia, which is actually a brass-band instrument. The TRE-MUSICISTI fireplace is incredibly intricate in its design, with two freestanding pillars in addition to the jambs themselves. The opulent garlands of flowers suspended above the firebox reflect and enhance the style of the piece and draw the eye towards the relief sculpture that takes pride of place in the middle of the frieze. This is likely an image of Melpomene, the Muse of Singing.
The English design of this imposing mantelpiece is inspired by the work of the famous architects Inigo Jones, Grinling Gibbons and Christopher Wren. Whether it’s carved from cream-coloured marble, as seen in the photos here, or another kind of marble, the charm of this unique piece of art will quickly make it the focal point of any room, whatever its size or style. With its elegant presence, it is guaranteed to create a cosy ambience that unites both tradition and warmth.
Advantages of a Classic Garden Elements marble fireplace
• Our classic fireplaces are based on historic English designs.
• The product photos show examples of the material, size and price of our fireplaces.
• Our fireplaces are hand-carved by experienced stonemasons.
• Each of our marble fireplace surrounds is a unique, made-to-measure piece.
• There are five kinds of marble to choose from, as well as travertine.
• Other kinds of marble and natural stone are available upon request.
• The estimated delivery time frame is within 12 weeks; fireplaces are delivered from Germany using our own van and driver.
• Our marble fireplace mantels must be installed on site by a specialist, such as a skilled builder.
• Our period fireplaces are purely decorative and can be used in combination with either an open fire, an electric fire or an ethanol fire.
• When you order one of our fireplaces, you are entering into a binding contract – please note that we are not able to offer returns or refunds.
• Due to the fact that our mantelpieces are all hand-carved and made from natural stone, the exact appearance may vary from what you see here in our product photos. These differences are not flaws in the product but rather the result of choosing to buy a unique, hand-carved product.
Buy an exclusive, bespoke marble fireplace mantel
In terms of exclusivity, it’s hard to beat this intricately designed and hand-carved natural stone mantelpiece, which is part of our RIACE collection. It’s not only the customisable measurements that make this fireplace a bespoke piece, but also the choice of marble and the personal artistic style of the stonemason. The exact finish of the marble fireplace surround will depend on which of our stonemasons works on it, which means the design may vary from the product photos shown here. This is because each of our stonemasons naturally has their own unique style.
Those who are looking for a truly special and exclusive interior design element will not choose a fireplace made from artificial stone. This is because each of these mass-produced items looks the same as the next, with no character of its own. Instead, those seeking something truly remarkable will choose a unique fireplace surround made from marble, with a real soul of its own. Our experienced stonemasons will create for you a bespoke decorative fireplace mantel made from solid marble that is produced to fit the dimensions of your room to a T. And with your elegant new marble chimneypiece standing proudly in your home, you’ll be sure to have the perfect backdrop for family photos for generations to come – just like the royal family.