Advantages of a Classic Garden Elements marble fireplace
• Our classic fireplaces are based on historic English designs.
• The product photos show examples of the material, size and price of our fireplaces.
• Our fireplaces are hand-carved by experienced stonemasons.
• Each of our marble fireplace surrounds is a unique, made-to-measure piece.
• There are five kinds of marble to choose from, as well as travertine.
• Other kinds of marble and natural stone are available upon request.
• The estimated delivery time frame is within 12 weeks; fireplaces are delivered from Germany using our own van and driver.
• Our marble fireplace mantels must be installed on site by a specialist, such as a skilled builder.
• Our period fireplaces are purely decorative and can be used in combination with either an open fire, an electric fire or an ethanol fire.
• When you order one of our fireplaces, you are entering into a binding contract – please note that we are not able to offer returns or refunds.
• Due to the fact that our mantelpieces are all hand-carved and made from natural stone, the exact appearance may vary from what you see here in our product photos. These differences are not flaws in the product but rather the result of choosing to buy a unique, hand-carved product.
Two-colour fireplace made from natural stone
The fireplace design, inspired by English architects Inigo Jones, Christopher Wren and Grinling Gibbons, is characterised by decorative and curved features. Richly decorated cornice rows are enthroned on two columns. The centrally placed relief medallion shows a delicate woman’s head. This unites the different design elements of floral ornaments, lines and dots into a harmonious whole. Without a doubt, the marble fireplace surround succeeds in creating a unique eye-catcher that leaves its mark on the room. With the exemplary colour choice of white and reddish marble, the elegance of the marble and the craftsmanship of the stonemason are brilliantly brought into focus. Of course, a version made of a block of marble in a colour with less grain is also possible. As an elegant masterpiece, the fireplace surround, whether in one or two colours, knows how to impress every observer.