Two-colour fireplace made from natural stone
The juxtaposition of the black and the cream-white marble of the NERO-BIANCO period fireplace creates a striking yet harmonious effect. Even from a distance, the exclusive stonemasonry is a joy to behold, whilst from up close the wonderfully delicate and perfectly executed design details come to the fore. The fact that the two colours of marble are eye-catching even when viewed at a distance makes this chimneypiece the perfect choice for larger rooms. The beauty of the NERO-BIANCO comes into its own in ballrooms, in hotel foyers and in large dining rooms. The contrasting effect of the two colours can be enhanced or diminished through your choice of marble, making this fireplace extremely customisable. But whichever stone you choose, this majestic mantelpiece – with its large opening for the fire itself and its elegantly curved jambs – is sure to bring joy to all who see it. There is even a crest positioned centrally along the frieze that can be customised to incorporate your personal initials.
Advantages of a Classic Garden Elements marble fireplace
• Our classic fireplaces are based on historic English designs.
• The product photos show examples of the material, size and price of our fireplaces.
• Our fireplaces are hand-carved by experienced stonemasons.
• Each of our marble fireplace surrounds is a unique, made-to-measure piece.
• There are five kinds of marble to choose from, as well as travertine.
• Other kinds of marble and natural stone are available upon request.
• The estimated delivery time frame is within 12 weeks; fireplaces are delivered from Germany using our own van and driver.
• Our marble fireplace mantels must be installed on site by a specialist, such as a skilled builder.
• Our period fireplaces are purely decorative and can be used in combination with either an open fire, an electric fire or an ethanol fire.
• When you order one of our fireplaces, you are entering into a binding contract – please note that we are not able to offer returns or refunds.
• Due to the fact that our mantelpieces are all hand-carved and made from natural stone, the exact appearance may vary from what you see here in our product photos. These differences are not flaws in the product but rather the result of choosing to buy a unique, hand-carved product.
Bespoke marble chimneypiece for large rooms
You only have to take a look at the houses of the nobility and property-owning bourgeoisie to see that marble mantels go hand-in-hand with large ceremonial halls and state rooms. In choosing a marble chimneypiece, you’re likely not only trying to create a cosy fireside atmosphere but also seeking to display something both unusual and beautiful to anyone who enters your home. Such a fireplace will inspire your guests and be a topic of conversation in and of itself.
This is something you will achieve effortlessly with our NERO-BIANCO fireplace. Just like all of the stone mantelpieces in our RIACE collection, the design of the NERO-BIANCO is based on the exquisite, historic work of architects Inigo Jones, Grinling Gibbons and Sir Christopher Wren. Their complex designs fascinated their wealthy clientele back in the day and continue to fascinate people the world over even now. Both their work and the designs of our RIACE marble fireplaces distinguish themselves with their truly timeless elegance and style.