Like the music of Mozart, Austria’s most famous composer, the repeat-blooming ‘Amadeus’ climbing rose (Kordes, 2003) exerts its own special fascination. Blood-red, half-filled blooms growing in umbels impress the viewer even from a distance. In Sparrieshoop, in the gardens of the Kordes rose-breeder family, this ‘Amadeus’, one of the world’s most frequently photographed roses, has completely covered a Classic Garden Elements ‘Kiftsgate‘ metal Rose Arch.
- About Us
Classic Garden Elements
D & D since 1998 - Romance. Style. Hype. Elegance. Uniqueness. ... since 20 years our credo and motivation. 2 decades of highest craftmanship and distinctive design - this is now and still Classic Garden Elements
- Luxuriant roses growing on arches donated by Classic Garden Elements at the Europa Rosarium Sangerhausen.
- Amazingly deep blue delphiniums provide company for the Rose Obelisk II in a cottage garden in midsummer.
- Clematis viticella ‘Polish Spirit’ looks on top of the world when trained on a Classic Garden Elements ‘de rigueur’ wall trellis. Here it radiates a wonderful clear cornflower blue.
- Impressions of the Rose Garden at Peter Beales Roses in Attleborough, East Anglia
- You can expect magnificent blooms when the Classic Garden Elements ‘Jean Vibert’ metal trellis supports the famous ‘Super Excelsa” climbing rose.