Before you plant weeping standard roses, it is worth thinking about how best to support them. Although metal frames may be in a higher price range, they are by far the most effective way of preventing thicker canes from breaking during the next summer storm. The picture shows a private garden near Frankfurt where Classic Garden Elements ‘Giverny’ Umbrella Trellises provide support for Rosa helenae ‘Goldfinch’ seedlings. These are sturdy roses that bloom abundantly. Their small golden yellow buds open up with loose yellowish petals which later become almost white.
- About Us
Classic Garden Elements
D & D since 1998 - Romance. Style. Hype. Elegance. Uniqueness. ... since 20 years our credo and motivation. 2 decades of highest craftmanship and distinctive design - this is now and still Classic Garden Elements
- Luxuriant roses growing on arches donated by Classic Garden Elements at the Europa Rosarium Sangerhausen.
- Amazingly deep blue delphiniums provide company for the Rose Obelisk II in a cottage garden in midsummer.
- Clematis viticella ‘Polish Spirit’ looks on top of the world when trained on a Classic Garden Elements ‘de rigueur’ wall trellis. Here it radiates a wonderful clear cornflower blue.
- Impressions of the Rose Garden at Peter Beales Roses in Attleborough, East Anglia
- You can expect magnificent blooms when the Classic Garden Elements ‘Jean Vibert’ metal trellis supports the famous ‘Super Excelsa” climbing rose.