The Classic Garden Elements three-winged ‘Rose Obelisk II’ supports the bushy, upward- growing ‘Golden Gate’ rose by Kordes (2005) in the show gardens of the Rosen-Union in Steinfurth, Germany. Perhaps a good way to let this rose live up to its name would be train it on a metal rose arch, where its golden-yellow, half-full blooms would form a truly golden gate. At all events, you will enjoy its fruity fresh, lemony fragrance.
- About Us
Classic Garden Elements
D & D since 1998 - Romance. Style. Hype. Elegance. Uniqueness. ... since 20 years our credo and motivation. 2 decades of highest craftmanship and distinctive design - this is now and still Classic Garden Elements
- Luxuriant roses growing on arches donated by Classic Garden Elements at the Europa Rosarium Sangerhausen.
- Amazingly deep blue delphiniums provide company for the Rose Obelisk II in a cottage garden in midsummer.
- Clematis viticella ‘Polish Spirit’ looks on top of the world when trained on a Classic Garden Elements ‘de rigueur’ wall trellis. Here it radiates a wonderful clear cornflower blue.
- Impressions of the Rose Garden at Peter Beales Roses in Attleborough, East Anglia
- You can expect magnificent blooms when the Classic Garden Elements ‘Jean Vibert’ metal trellis supports the famous ‘Super Excelsa” climbing rose.