Twice a year, ‘Crystal Fountain’ clematis delight us with its full, bright violet blooms. They appear from May to June and again from August to September. In this picture, the clematis is growing on a Classic Garden Elements wall trellis with an architectural lattice pattern. It is important to attach the trellis at a distance of 10 cm from the wall so as to allow air to circulate freely behind the plant.
- About Us
Classic Garden Elements
D & D since 1998 - Romance. Style. Hype. Elegance. Uniqueness. ... since 20 years our credo and motivation. 2 decades of highest craftmanship and distinctive design - this is now and still Classic Garden Elements
- Luxuriant roses growing on arches donated by Classic Garden Elements at the Europa Rosarium Sangerhausen.
- Amazingly deep blue delphiniums provide company for the Rose Obelisk II in a cottage garden in midsummer.
- Clematis viticella ‘Polish Spirit’ looks on top of the world when trained on a Classic Garden Elements ‘de rigueur’ wall trellis. Here it radiates a wonderful clear cornflower blue.
- Impressions of the Rose Garden at Peter Beales Roses in Attleborough, East Anglia
- You can expect magnificent blooms when the Classic Garden Elements ‘Jean Vibert’ metal trellis supports the famous ‘Super Excelsa” climbing rose.