This enchanting white climbing rose, ‘Marie Curie IYC2011’ (Takashi Kawai, Japan), is growing on a Classic Garden Elements ‘Bagatelle’ Roman Rose Arch in the Yokohama English Garden 横浜イングリッシュガーデン . The canes, which are over 2 metres long and ideal for training on a garden arch, produce numerous 7 cm blooms of intense fragrance in the month of June. When cut back in the summer, they will flower again in October. We are grateful to Nobuyuki Oouchii for providing the photo.
- About Us
Classic Garden Elements
D & D since 1998 - Romance. Style. Hype. Elegance. Uniqueness. ... since 20 years our credo and motivation. 2 decades of highest craftmanship and distinctive design - this is now and still Classic Garden Elements
- Luxuriant roses growing on arches donated by Classic Garden Elements at the Europa Rosarium Sangerhausen.
- Amazingly deep blue delphiniums provide company for the Rose Obelisk II in a cottage garden in midsummer.
- Clematis viticella ‘Polish Spirit’ looks on top of the world when trained on a Classic Garden Elements ‘de rigueur’ wall trellis. Here it radiates a wonderful clear cornflower blue.
- Impressions of the Rose Garden at Peter Beales Roses in Attleborough, East Anglia
- You can expect magnificent blooms when the Classic Garden Elements ‘Jean Vibert’ metal trellis supports the famous ‘Super Excelsa” climbing rose.